[About personal information]
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual by description etc.
Personal information collected when customers use this service is managed in accordance with our company's approach to handling.
[Purpose of collecting and using personal information]
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
1. To provide and operate our services
2. To respond to customer inquiries (including identity verification)
3. To send information about services provided by the Company and e-mail magazines to customers by e-mail
4. To contact you as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices.
5. For users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
6. To create statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
7. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
[About provision of personal information to third parties]
We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases.
After specifying the recipient and the content of the provision, we will disclose and provide it only when we obtain the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When there is the person's consent to the provision of personal information (2) When it is based on laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Act (3) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and the person (4) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual (5) ) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs (6) When personal information is disclosed to a settlement company for identity verification, billing destination confirmation and credit investigation at the settlement company
1. The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
[Disclosure of personal information]
When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it without delay after confirming the identity of the person.
[Correction and deletion of personal information]
1. If the user's own personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to the company according to the procedures specified by the company. ) can be requested.
2. If we receive a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
[Suspension of use of personal information, etc.]
1. The Company may suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as (referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. requires a large amount of money or other cases in which suspension of use, etc. is difficult, necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user If possible, this alternative measure shall be taken.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 2-4-3 Takahata, Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture 400-0042
Company name: Isobe liquor store limited company Phone number: 055-228-2323
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org